Hey Mia & Sasja here,
Yesterday we gave you a few of our favorite strategies to combat food cues.
Hopefully you were able to pay attention to them at dinner and you're starting to see the power in these simple observations because it can be challenging to stick to a healthy eating and exercise routine during the holidays.
The good news is, we have even more tips for you today. This way you're able to multiply your chances of success more than ever.
... Which means you can go into 2018 feeling and looking better than you have in years! Does that soundgood to you?
Great, let's get into it:
1. Do your workouts like planned. Instead of working out because you "need to burn off the stuffing" exercise because it makes you feel good, it's healthy, and it brings you closer to your goal
2. Plan your meals. If you know Grandma's dinner is going to be massive, keep your calories lower in your other meals. I like to do this by eating primarily veggies and fruit during my other meals.
3. Stay active. Move around, go for walks, play with the kids, throw balls at your neighbor's kids, all that fun stuff. The last thing you want to do is let your metabolism grind to a screeching halt.
4. Commit. This is the most important one. Turn your commitment into a public declaration to multiply the power. Post it on Facebook!
5. Follow a proven plan. Knowing what to do, when to do it and how to do it is vitally important. If you don't know where you're going how can you expect to get to your destination without a map or GPS?
6. Accountability. Having someone to keep you on track and make sure you follow your commitment or even having a workout buddy can be a tremendous aid in your health and fitness.
Do you want to know something awesome?
Our Black Friday Special that starts tomorrow covers every one of these killer tips.
No more guessing if you're doing the right workout, what's going to happen to your body next or if you'llever see results again.
All you have to do is follow this proven plan and reap the rewards. It's been proven with hundreds of clients.
Are you going to be next?
Keep your eyes peeled for tomorrow's post because once the doors open these spots are going to get swept up FAST.
- Mia & Sasja