Good Afternoon Mia here,
Confession: Today is the first day in over a month I stopped to meditate in the morning. I was doing them in the evening with our evening session crew, but I was missing the morning. I began this horrible habit of getting up and getting straight to work.
No more! I have some lofty goals this month and the best way to be successful in attaining goals is to be successful with self. Hence, the meditation.
Well it lit a fire under me. I am still literally bouncing off the walls right now, I am so excited about life.
The last time I felt this way was when I went raw vegan. My whole world opened up. It is the best I've ever felt. My body was banging too. True story. Write back "I Wanna See" and I'll share with you what I looked like as a Raw Vegan Bodybuilder.
Anyway, I get a lot of questions about plant based eating tips and its benefits. I can share with you my take on the whole thing, but if you've read my emails before or follow me, I began this journey for ethical reasons. I discovered the healthy benefits as I began to feel better and as I felt a calling to help others. I've also noticed that ALL of our members who adopt a more plant based diet (not even 100%) lose inches, sleep better, have increased energy levels and they get crazy strong! I mean crazy strong. So of course their confidence enhances as well, and they begin to feel good again looking at themselves in the mirror.
If you want to know how plant based eating can drastically improve your health and physique, just watch - Forks Over Knives. It is the perfect way to get started.
If you are already trying this way of eating and need tips, check out below.
TOP 5 WAYS TO EAT PLANT BASED THE EASY WAY:
1. Get PETA's Free Vegan Kit and start with those recipes.
2. Shop only in the produce aisle. The only items you will need from either aisle are seasonings, grains, oats and maybe oil and vinegar.
3. Do the same thing you would do normally, but instead of the meat, add beans or a whole avocado. This is the easiest way to start.
4. Use Google. If you're craving something, type it in and add "vegan" next to it. TONS of options will come up.
5. Flavor your food. While the taste of veggies by themselves is delicious, if you are not already used to that, then don't try it solo just yet. Season your food. I am a really big of garlic, basil, black pepper and cumin.
Good luck in your journey. You are all so incredibly awesome!
Quick question for you - What else would you love to learn from us? What questions do you have burning inside that you think we can help you with?
I look forward to your questions.
Dedicated To Your Success,
Strong 4 Pole, Founder
P.S. Join Our Group. You don't have to do this journey alone. The support system there is amazing.