Terms and Conditions
1. Use our online scheduler to purchase and book your classes.
2. All classes and memberships are to be paid upfront.
3. Prices are subject to change.
4. All payments are non-refundable.
1. All memberships are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable
2. Strong 4 Pole is a private members training facility and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause.
3. Payment for memberships happens at time of purchase and recurs monthly at the time of the initial payment automatically.
4. To cancel your membership, please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days before your next payment due date.
Attendance and Registration
1. STUDENTS MUST MAKE A RESERVATION TO ATTEND CLASS. RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST ONE HOUR IN ADVANCE OF THE CLASS START TIME.
2. Class cancellations MUST occur at least SIX HOURS in advance of the class start time. In the case of no shows or late cancellation, students will lose the class and be charged a $10 late cancel/no show fee.
3. TO BOOK A CLASS OR MAKE SCHEDULE CHANGES, PLEASE USE THE ONLINE SCHEDULER.
1. Strong 4 Pole has a ZERO tolerance policy for bullying, shaming, theft and all illegal activities.
2. If students are found to be participating in such activities, their membership/classes will be canceled without a refund and they will no longer be allowed to participate in any further activities.